Power Health is recruiting a Scientific Advisor (Chemist/Pharmacist), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Power Health Hellas S.A. is a leading and pioneering Greek company that formulates and distributes premium quality and innovative Health Food Supplements in the Greek and International markets since 1984. Its current local portfolio is comprised of over 150 products which are served directly to 5.000 Pharmacies throughout Greece, constituting it #1 company in the Health Food Supplements industry in Greece.
Over the past years, Power Health Hellas has been also awarded many prestigious national and international awards and accolades, demonstrating its constant strive for growth and excellence.
- The job holder will deliver the required scientific education and awareness on the company’s products to all internal and external stakeholders (Pharmacists and Doctors). Moreover, the incumbent will provide support to other functions including Regulatory Affairs and New Product Development process. He/she will provide technical consultation on scientific matters of company’s products to the Sales Workforce Team.
- University Degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy.
- At least 2 – 3 years of hands on experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for broader audience.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Professional attitude, commercial awareness and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English (negotiation and writing skills).
- Very good command of MS Office applications with emphasis in Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to travel out of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical Insurance scheme.
- Cell-phone, laptop.
- Great opportunity for a successful career in the fastest growing Health sub – sector.
- Indicate the source of the job vacanacy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their full application with reference code "EPE/IN" email@example.com.
How to Apply
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις