SAP Project Manager
IBM is recruiting an SAP Project Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers. This is your opportunity to join our team in Greece to work on a range of exciting new S/4HANA centric implementation, upgrade and support engagements for a variety of influential and creative global and local organisations and across Europe. We’re currently looking for SAP Project Managers for Traditional and Agile based programmes.
You’ll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. As a member of our consulting team you will get the chance to work on new implementations, upgrades, and support engagements - working with the latest technology, methods and tools.
At IBM you’ll find your role has a very unique focus, combining strong project & programme management skills with SAP knowledge and industry experience. We are looking for a professional with SAP project & programme management experience who has the necessary expertise to allow you work independently.
- Management of full life cycle SAP engagements.
- Setting up of project management system and establishment of the PMO structure and governance procedures.
- Take responsibility for the management of scope, timeline, quality and budget / cost.
- Develop and manage an integration project plan, with associated tracking and reporting, as well as the complementary management of Issues, Risks and Organisational Change.
- Oversee implementation of IBM's Ascendant(TM)SAP Methodology (waterfall) or IBM's Ascend (Agile) methodology.
- Oversee integration, testing and cutover management activities, with appropriate use of IBM and 3rd party tools.
- Manage delivery resources in a variety of local, nearshore and offshore centres.
- Manage relationships with key client projects leader and other relevant 3rd party stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively engage with all levels of client and IBM organisations.
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients.
- Strong drive to develop your skills and to expand your network in the SAP community.
- Ambition and a desire to further develop your project management and leadership skills.
- Min of 4 years of in Project Management role on large scale SAP implementation projects. Experience managing team of 20+ staff preferred and delivery of 2 different complete implementation project life cycles.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in SAP Consulting.
- Technical project management experience in complex multi-year program management.
- Demonstrated client management and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work closely with Process Owners and other key stakeholders to communicate progress.
- Project technical leadership experience on SAP implementation through the entire project life cycle (Preparation, Design/Blueprint, Build/Realisation, Final Prep/Testing/Cut-over, Go-live and Support, Sustainment).
- Flexible, adaptable, quick learner, self motivated.
- Strong process and service industry knowledge and experience in retail sector is an asset.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.