SAP Consultants: MM – WM
Accenture is recruiting SAP Consultants: MM – WM,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As SAP MM professional you will develop and architect SAP solutions. You will design & implement technology solutions for SAP applications, including application extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions and development, execution and operations architecture components.
- Requirements Analysis, Process design in the SAP Logistic area, business blueprint creation.
- Provide functional and technical specifications for solutions in SAP logistics.
- Configure SAP ERP in the areas of SAP MM and WM.
- Present solutions to clients, train users and internal resources, drive workshops, mentor junior team members.
- Test reports, enhancements, interfaces and custom extensions.
- Must be an expert in MM Purchasing configuration.
- Excellent knowledge of Material Master, Inventory movements configuration, Localization/Warehouse books.
- Have deep technical understanding of the enhancement points and user exits of MM.
- Ideally have exposure in SAP Ariba and S/4 HANA.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on SAP experience.
- AEI/TEI Graduate (Master is considered a plus).
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.