SAP BW Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a SAP BW Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 296 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 138 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- The SAP BW Analyst oversees the reporting framework of the company for maintaining and ensuring efficient and reliable reporting solutions for the organization. He has a deep understanding of the business processes of all departments in order to provide efficient reporting solutions and to drive continuous performance optimizations.
- Maintains at L2 all reporting technologies of AB (BW), as well as, Hyperion L2 support.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Drives internal, IT Center of Excellence (CoE), AB-Business Team and third parties service review meetings, covering reporting needs for all apps regionally & locally.
- Leads the reporting team and coordinates day to day operations and ad hoc new requirement implementations.
- Makes recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Works with internal and third parties to ensure actions are taken and are completed to protect and improve services.
- Exhibits continuous technical improvement to ensure adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant technical orientation. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT area. Mandatory prior experience in SAP, experience in SAP retail will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio).
- Strong SAP BW skills & Users’ support in BW.
- SQL programming language skills.
- Good knowledge of finance, sales and marketing business processes.
- Analysis of user requirements for new reports.
- Good knowledge of accounting processes.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Business acumen, with emphasis on analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills / Customer focus -client relationship management.
- Teamwork & cooperation.
- The position will require travelling up to 10%.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.