SAP BI/BO Business Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
SAP BI/BO Business Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- Gathers business requirements and creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Provides day to day functional support, application, administration and troubleshooting (L2) for all reporting technologies of AB (BW, BO, LUMIRA, HANA), as well as Hyperion.
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization.
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the platform in the BI area.
- Identifies proactively and proposes business process and/or system enhancements.
- Creates documents in respect to the project management process.
- Leads training sessions for the end users and in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant technical orientation. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT area. Mandatory prior experience in SAP, experience in SAP retail will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of SAP BI Modules (BW/BO). Knowledge of SAP LUMIRA & HANA will be considered an asset.
- Proven expertise in BI for SAP accounting modules (FI, CO, PS).
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio). General knowledge of programming languages and different types of program platforms. Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Business acumen, with emphasis on analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills / Customer focus -client relationship managementv
- Teamwork & cooperation.
- The position will require travelling up to 10%.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.