Salesforce Project Manager
- Η ΙΒΜ είναι παρούσα στην Ελλάδα εδώ και πολλές δεκαετίες. Η δραστηριότητά της εκτείνεται στους τομείς του Υλικού, του Λογισμικού, των Δικτύων, αλλά και των Ολοκληρωμένων Υπηρεσιών Πληροφορικής. Η επιχειρηματική της προσπάθεια εστιάζεται σε δύο βασικές προτεραιότητες: Τη δημιουργία, την ανάπτυξη και την εξέλιξη των πιο προηγμένων Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής των ημερών μας και την μετατροπή των τεχνολογιών αυτών σε πραγματική επιχειρηματική αξία, σε μοχλό ανάπτυξης και προόδου για τους πελάτες της.
H IBM ιδρύθηκε στην Πολιτεία της Νέας Υόρκης τον Ιούνιο του 1911 ως Computing - Tabulating - Recording Co. (C-T-R) και προέκυψε από τη συνένωση των Computing Scale Co. of America, της The Tabulating Machine Co., και της The International Time Recording Co. of New York. Το 1924, η C-T-R υιοθέτησε την επωνυμία International Business Machines (IBM).
IBM is recruiting a Salesforce Project Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas. Examples include: routers, networking controllers, bridges, or networking software related to these technologies. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of concept solutions with networking system technology and architecting networking solutions to address client requirements. IT Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software. IT Specialists who apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. Individuals who are part of Support typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical customer situations.
As Project Manager- Complex programs you will:
- Be responsible for successful delivery of IBM's largest and most complex client commitments.
- Manage client engagements, ensuring delivery of solutions for complex IT, business and client requirements.
- Ensure client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW).
- Works with the Project Office and delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM team operations.
- Provide account leadership to the service delivery team and direct teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, implementing resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables.
- Manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization.
- Manages IBM resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization.
- Support the Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability.
- Own quality for service provided by the delivery organization and is are responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance.
- Engagement may be characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resources issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of the program and / or clients.
- Program are normally large and complex situations that are often global in scope and negotiations are conducted at the highest levels.
- Project Management methodologies, emerging technologies and technical solutions pertaining to client needs should be areas of expertise.
- Responsible for complex delivery, required skills include: analyzing Business & IT Challenges; applying Strategic Innovative Thinking for Insights; applying Strategic Risk Taking; managing Complex Business Outsourcing Contracts; advising on Large or Complex Engagements; applying Deal Making Techniques to Complex Opportunities; leading Development of Large/Complex Deals/Bids; and applying Risk Management Skills.
- Require an extraordinary team leader, an astute business person, exhibit exceptional business insight, with executive/boardroom presence and outstanding judgment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Regular contract.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.