Accenture is recruiting a Salesforce Consultant, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As Salesforce Consulting Professionals you will specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of business process and industry solutions for our clients. Working at Accenture, you will utilize your core business, technology and industry expertise and be part of Accenture’s global network, enabling our clients to become high performing businesses. Our consultants act in various roles and are responsible for delivering large-scale transformation programs aimed at helping our clients achieve measurable business value.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
- Analyze the needs and requirements of customers understanding the business needs.
- Identify the opportunities offered by Salesforce technology.
- Plan project activities and verify their correct implementation.
- Design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications.
- Configuration on salesforce.com sales, service and/or marketing cloud.
- Working with multiple teams to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solution.
- Offer suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase to ensure business intent is understood by the project team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Result oriented persons.
- Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications to different clients at the enterprise level.
- Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant).
- Excellent presentation and demo skills.
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security).
- Relational databases and data modeling.
You will have the opportunity to
- Join innovative projects with the latest in IT.
- Participate in a global network of colleagues.
- Attend education programs e.g. with courses abroad.
- Experience Accenture ’s strong team feeling.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.