Sales & Trade Trainee
Barilla is recruiting a Sales & Trade Trainee, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread.
Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia.
Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,000 people of different nationalities and cultures.
Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s wellbeing and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla Hellas wants to recruit a Sales & Trade trainee to join our sales team. The individual will be based in Athens and will report to the Key Account Manager.
The Sales & Trade trainee is a young, enthusiastic resource who would be willing to start a career as a Sales Representative in Field sales organization and would be prepared to step in inside the Commercial Unit.
- Support sales initiatives in the account of responsibility.
- Follow planed daily activities and tailor-made, in-store programs.
- Effectively Implement promotion plans and keep proper records.
- Create several reports and financial analyses.
- Build cooperative business relationship with key accounts, local/regional customers, wholesalers and retail chains.
- Work closely with Key Account Manager to execute sales activities.
- Participate in the Sales department meetings to obtain information on sales objectives, promotional actions, new products and to discuss field problems.
- University and Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Technological School, Finance or relevant field.
- Previous experience and knowledge about sales is an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Attention to detail, good analytical, organizational skills and time management skills.
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Creative, innovative, result oriented, dynamic, self-motivated.
- Interesting opportunity to start your career in sales department.
- Work alongside talented professionals and start building your future
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.