Sales & Trade Trainee
Barilla is recruiting a Sales & Trade Trainee, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread.
Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia.
Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,000 people of different nationalities and cultures.
Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s wellbeing and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla Hellas wants to recruit a Sales & Trade trainee to join our sales team. The individual will be based in Athens and will report to the Key Account Manager.
The Sales & Trade trainee is a young, enthusiastic resource who would be willing to start a career as a Sales Representative in Field sales organization and would be prepared to step in inside the Commercial Unit.
- Implement all necessary in store activities ensuring compliance with Shopper Marketing guidelines and priorities.
- Manage and Improve in store fundamentals features.
- Manage in store business opportunities to create value.
- Market intelligence monitoring and reporting.
- University Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Master’s degree will be considered as an asset.
- Maximum 2 years of working experience/An experience in Sales areas will be considered a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactivity and determination.
- Strong MS office Skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Driver’s License.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- The expected starting date is 1st of February 2019.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις