European Reliance S.A. is recruiting a Sales Secretary,
to be based in Ioannina, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- The person in this position provides confidential secretarial support to the Director and the Insurance Agents of the retail office. The person audits and sends the customers’ application forms for the issuance of insurance policies to the insurance sectors. The Sales Secretary monitors regularly and settles the debit balances from the new contracts.
- Receives and keeps a record of the application forms for insurance policies, verifies the proper fill-in of the information, sends the forms to the sectors and monitors the procedure up to issuance of the new insurance policies.
- Manages incoming and outcoming mails.
- Manages and collects insurance premiums and transfers them to the company.
- Provides customer service, information and clarifications on the policy terms, prepares accident reports and prints policies.
- Is responsible for the organization and record-keeping.
- B.Sc. Degree in Administration or Finance.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Very well command of the Greek language, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent MS Office literacy. ECDL Certification will be considered an asset.
- Communication and cooperation skills, team spirit.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
- Fixed-time contract.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.