Diageo is recruiting a Sales Representative, to be based in various locations, Greece.
- Diageo is the world’s leading premium Drinks Company. Over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local – the depth and breadth of our product portfolio is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category. The success of Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff®, Tanqueray® and many more led to the formation of Diageo in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands and keep them strong.
Islanders – A high impact project for our business and talent
- For several years, Diageo Hellas has been successfully running an extended seasonal coverage program through our complementary Sales force (called ‘Islanders’) in major touristic areas across Greece. Basic purpose is to effectively manage and develop selected outlets on designated islands, where the Islander will be temporarily based, in order to deliver the commercial KPIs and brand building objectives expressed in the commercial plan, with the support of their line manager.
Main accountabilities include agreements and follow up on orders from the customers, relationship management and sales drivers’ activation: visibility, promotion (execution and evaluation of events), persuasion (introduction of Diageo new products or brands to customers, building of interpersonal relations, product training), quality (products’ perfect appearance, evaluation of unbranded demand, perfect serve training on premise staff), distribution and price.
The duration of the program is typically around seven months, from mid-March to mid-October.
- Are passionate about strengthening your commercial and leadership capabilities and see yourself working in the Sales team of a leading multinational company.
- Are enthusiastic about relocating to a Greek island for the upcoming months.
- Have minimum (1-2 years) work experience in Sales, Customer Service or other Commercial roles.
- Are a University (AEI/TEI) graduate - Master’s degree is also a big plus.
- Are fluent in both Greek and English, and have confidence in using MS Office and technology.
- Have a valid driver’s license (B Category).
- Can’t wait to have a once in a lifetime experience while at the same time making a huge impact on your professional profile and on Diageo’s business!
- A fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career, by building your commercial and leadership capabilities and gaining experience in a multinational environment.
- A competitive reward package and all the tools required for you to effectively perform in your role (company car, mobile and IT equipment).
- Coverage of reasonable housing and living costs throughout your stay in your area of responsibility.
- Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις