Sales Planning & Performance Analysis Supervisor
OPAP is recruiting a Sales Planning & Performance Analysis Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Sales Planning & Performance Analysis Supervisor is responsible to coordinate a team of analysts in order to ensure Performance management process runs smoothly and according to designed standards for all channels. He/she defines KPIs to assess, measure and enhance the performance that will lead to effectiveness by providing insights and action planning.
- Proposes and develops quarterly KPIs to monitor sales force effectiveness, ensures alignment towards company's priorities and links with variable pay.
- Ensures target setting models, clustering models and demand forecasting models are developed, tested and validated periodically accounting for changing business needs.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures tools and dashboards are developed, maintained and updated accordingly.
- Supervises, supports and guides a team of business analysts on their day to day work supporting in parallel the front liners and our retail network.
- Liaises with Technology team to ensure availability of information in DWH tables for current and upcoming business needs and with product managers to understand upcoming product prospects.
- Ensures all internal customers are well informed and trained on relevant tools and processes.
- Facilitates business review process on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by creating the content, setting the basis of the discussion agenda and incorporating frontline feedback to management reports.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or relevant field. MSc degree will be preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in planning, reporting and analysis preferable within a Sales team of a multinational company.
- Previous experience in analyzing and interpreting data; both setting up the framework and effectively analyzing data and feedback for insights.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience in using statistic tools like SPSS, or knowledge of BI tools like Tableau will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English language.
- Strong analytical, numerical, planning and organizational skills.
- Structured and analytical way of thinking.
- Attention to detail and decision making ability.
- Ability to develop strong, productive relationships across peers in different teams of the Group.
- Adaptability, self-motivation and strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Military Obligations fulfilled in case of a male candidate.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.