Sales Operations Manager, MEA & Emerging Markets
Citrix is recruiting a Sales Operations Manager, MEA &
Emerging Markets, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- You are a Sales Strategy & Operations Business Partner who supports the MEA & Emerging Markets (Greece, Israel, Turkey, Russia etc..) sales organization across the full spectrum of the Sales & Services Operations portfolio. You will act as the primary interface to the assigned sales regions and are responsible for implementation, facilitation, communication and training of Sales & Services Operations processes and policies within those regions.
You will work collaboratively with sales leadership, managers and sales representatives and act as a trusted advisor to the Area Vice President (AVP). The position is expected to raise sales efficiency, sales productivity and process compliance within those regions by means of consulting with the sales force and implementing global and regional best practice Sales & Services Operations processes.
In addition to supporting the regional sales force, this role will also include certain EMEA responsibilities for specific subject matter areas and related project responsibilities. For those responsibilities the position will act as the primary interface between the EMEA Geo and the WW Sales & Services Operations organization.
- Orchestrates and facilitates the weekly forecast review process with the Sales Management team.
- Provision of required reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Ensures availability and provision of relevant bookings, pipeline and forecast reports and dashboards to sales management.
- Assists sales management with specific report and dashboards requests to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Enables the sales force so that existing dashboards and reports are fully understood and utilized.
- Assists Sales leadership team with quarterly MBO tracking.
- Assists AVPs with the QBR presentation. Ensures they fully understand the content and provides guidance and orientation by identifying key points of attention.
- Supports the effective use of our corporate CRM systems to raise salesforce productivity and compliance with maintenance standards is within targets.
- Assumes joint responsibility with local sales management that process standards and SLAs are within targets.
- Facilitates the annual planning and quota allocation process with the local sales force in accordance with the policies and tools set by Corporate.
- Supports Sales Management with quota setting and maintenance tasks for the assigned regions.
- Reviews quota attainment trends for regional teams periodically and reviews results with local sales management.
- Consults with Sales Management teams to manage periodic sales territory and hierarchy changes and sales rep changes to ensure appropriate mapping into our sales systems.
- Acts as a primary contact for sales compensation issues.
- Supports the annual compensation plan distribution to ensure that correct plan types are allocated to the sales employees.
- Attends local sales management meetings on a regular basis to provide updates on relevant Sales & Services Operations initiatives and developments.
- Leads and supports MEA & Emerging Markets-wide Sales & Services Operations initiatives and projects for those assigned areas.
- Ensures the implementation and compliance of EMEA and WW processes in the MEA, Emerging Markets area
- 7+ years of work experience in sales operations or equivalent function with significant exposure to Sales management teams.
- Experience working in the MEA & Emerging Markets.
- Software industry background preferable.
- Sales Operations competence (forecasting, planning, sales systems, processes and methodologies, compensation and quota management).
- General understanding of Sales Systems and knowledge domains relevant to specific processes and practices (within their application track).
- Experience with financial modelling and analytical tools such as Excel, databases, etc. Nice to have: experience using Salesforce, SAP and analytics tools.
- Program management experience.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage conflicting priorities and to complete assignments under aggressive time constraints independently.
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision. Must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse audiences, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strong drive and will to succeed.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency.
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.