Sales Operations Analyst
Welcome is recruiting a Sales Operations Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- The role contributes significantly in Welcome’s path to increase its revenue and market share by analyzing and predicting sales trends and markets. Our Sales Operations Analyst assesses data like customer metrics, implements competitive benchmarking analysis and explores sales channels. In addition, the role shares the findings with the rest of the team to help determine the best methods that can be utilized to drive us forward. S/he provides advice to the Partnerships team to develop sales targets and assess strategies to boost revenue.
- Analyze sales data and examine monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Assess market data, including competitors, to identify areas where the company can increase its efforts.
- Conduct detailed segmentation analysis of prospects and customers.
- Reconcile data between internal systems to mitigate data issues.
- Assist in the development and improvement of sales related reporting tools and processes.
- Use previous sales data and market trends to develop forecasts and projections, reporting the expected sales and the potential effects of new strategies.
- Prepare and present informational meetings to the Company’s Leadership in order to explain sales trends strategies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Math, Finance or relevant field.
- Experience in Business consultancy and sales.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Digital native: fluent in web and digital technologies.
- Fluency in English, additional languages are more than welcome.
- Enthusiastic and curious: always eager to learn and pass on knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Start-up experience is essential as the ideal candidate must be able to illustrate where you’ve encountered difficulty and must understand the demands of a start-up environment.
- Further education or experience in the technology field will be considered a strong asset.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.