Volterra S.A. is recruiting a Sales Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Volterra S.A. is active in the field of production, trade and supply of electric power in the market of Greece and Southeastern Europe. With regard to the field of production, the company owns licensed projects throughout the country, with the emphasis given to the development of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) plants. In the field of trade, the company participates in Cross-Border trade, handling important amounts of energy in Import-Export through the Energy Markets of neighboring countries (Italy, Bulgaria, etc.). Finally, where supply is concerned, Volterra provides electricity to all the categories of customers, from low-voltage households and shops to medium-voltage businesses and industries. The major shareholder of the company is J&P – Avax, an International Construction Group, boasting an impressive portfolio of concession works in Greece and abroad, comprising both construction and operation.
- Volterra S.A., a trading and power supply company located in Athens, is looking for a Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will hold the full-time position of the Sales Engineer and will report to the Sales Manager.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Sales support to the sales team and partners.
- Liaising with existing partners.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Training partners and salesmen on the products of the company.
- Writing reports and sales literature.
- Control and maintain the sales automation platform.
- Providing product education and advice.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, with at least 2-4 years of experience and proven track record in Sales Field.
- Preferably has exposure to the Electricity or Mobile Industry.
- Good presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal ability and networking skills. Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
- Technically strong & capable to discuss all technical issues with partners.
- Competitive Salary.
- Career progression.
- Training and on the job support.
- Opportunity to work in great environment with highly skilled professionals and inspiring team spirit.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the position "Sales Engineer".
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις