MYTILINEOS is recruiting a Sales Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- MYTILINEOS, one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, EPC, Electric Power and Gas Trading, is currently seeking to hire Sales Engineer who will be based in Athens and support the Off-Grid / Hybrid Unit for METKA EPC Business Unit.
- Supports internal control activities by performing assurance testing for internal controls over financial reporting, discuss control findings with Internal Audit Manager and the Business.
- Assists line management in identifying risks and maintaining a robust internal control framework.
- Participates in liaison with business owners, in the development of action plans and remediation procedures.
- Contributes towards updating controls and policies based on the corporate governance framework.
- Participates in the submission of regular reporting deliverables on assurance testing results and compliance to local management and the Group.
- University degree (Electrical/Mechanical engineer).
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales roles (preferably in energy/renewables).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Interested parties are kindly requested to submit their curriculum vitae via the following link, no later than 31/10/2018.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- All applications will be handled with confidentiality.