Sales Development Representative
- Pollfish is a technology company with the vision to change the landscape of market research on mobile. Accessing more than 400,000,000 consumers via 3rd party mobile apps, Pollfish brings realtime, cost-effective and immediate consumer insights to its clients.
Pollfish is transforming survey intelligence with the most accurate, cost effective results and the quickest survey completion times by reaching respondents 24/7 through online surveys anywhere they happen to be online.
Pollfish's survey platform delivers online surveys globally through mobile apps and the mobile web along with the desktop web to ensure your survey reaches just the right audience and provides the most cost effective and quickest survey results.
Only Pollfish lets you survey millions of respondents in real time, 24/7 the world over so you always have the consumer, public or market intelligence you need to stay informed about what the world likes, wants, feels and does.
We have offices in New York, and Salt Lake City in the US. Pollfish Inc, is a VC backed firm.
Pollfish is recruiting a Sales Development Representative (Publisher Acquisition), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- At Pollfish we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work at the moment with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 500M consumers.
As a Sales Development Representative at Pollfish in the Publisher Acquisition team, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the continued growth of our company and help redefine the way game studios and app owners make money from their apps. You’ll become an expert mobile app monetization as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career. You will also be responsible for the development of your prospecting strategy aligned with the overall growth objectives of the company.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Experience in publisher acquisition within the mobile advertising networks space is a plus but not required. We are looking for a candidate that gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile apps ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish, which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the mobile apps world. This role is ideal for an individual that enjoys building client relationships and working within a team environment.
- Scale Pollfish publishers network while building strong relationships with app publishers.
- Researching app and game studios, conducting outreach to CROs, Ad Operation Managers, and Director level contacts.
- Development of individual outbound prospecting strategy aligned with company objectives.
- Generate quality sales leads through outbound prospecting.
- Successfully manage and qualify inbound leads.
- Secure and schedule calls for Account Executive, achieving and exceed targets per month.
- Manage and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Documenting and tracking activity via our CRM platform.
- Travel and present Pollfish along with the rest of the team at various conferences around the world.
- Act as a liaison between our app partners and the Pollfish mobile product team, providing feedback on how to improve our products and services.
- 0-2 years of sales experience in publisher acquisition within the ad monetization space will be a plus.
- Good understanding of mobile monetization and the different available monetization options for app publishers preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic startup environment.
- Understanding of hospitality and customer success principles, approaches and consideration.
- Past achievement in new business development.
- Demonstrated ability to book client meetings via outbound email communication.
- Strong work ethic and excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written, oral communication and in-person presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Stock option plan.
- An attractive salary package.
- Employer sponsored health insurance plan.
- Monthly coupons for personal groceries.
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.
- Healthy food, snacks and beverages.
- Weekly lunches.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.