NIKE Inc. is recruiting a Sales Associate, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
- As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting.
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service.
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for the Nike brand.
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant language).
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
- Part Time.
- Location:MCARTHUR GLEN
- NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.