Blueground is recruiting a Route Planner, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We seek someone who’s highly organized, execution-driven and passionate to work as a Route Planner based in our Athens office and be responsible for our Dubai business operations. The role is about balancing operational needs with meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assign tasks, and create or update the daily route plan for field operations associates based on business priorities ensuring high standards of customer experience for our guests.
- Able to restructure from the scratch the already organized weekly program with the minimum impact on the co-workers.
- Maintain current and accurate work instructions, detailing planning and routing specifications for each operations associate.
- Analyze data, and metrics provided via our system to identify future needs, performance and quality issues.
- Oversees the compilation and analysis of operational data and creates high level reports of operational results.
- Partner with Operations as required to ensure the timely and accurate completion of open tasks.
- Minimize time to resolve an issue by efficient utilization of our available resources.
- Create and manage field operators regular schedules and shifts.
- Work on continuously improving processes and outcomes.
- University degree from a top-tier university.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a distribution center or transportation department.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passionate about overcoming challenges in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to communicate efficiently across functions.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.