Robotic Process Automation Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Robotic Process Automation Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Specialist is responsible for supporting business transformation towards automation, setting up the standards and best practices for coding and monitoring efficient business processes.
Supporting strategic RPA-AI solutions through all the phases of lifecycle, the role works towards promoting the RPA- AI adoption and ensuring excellence of delivery.
- Works with business process owners and stakeholders to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases.
- Translates business requirements, current and future state process designs to create automation ready process flows.
- Creates detailed process definition documents to serve as a guide for RPA-AI development.
- Runs robotic process automation development; supports the planning, prioritization and implementation of automation testing including designing and developing RPA test plans, scripts, and procedures.
- Creates detailed exception scenarios that RPA-AI design needs to incorporate.
- Promotes the RPA-AI mentality and solutions across OPAP and serves as the subject matter expert for automating and streamlining existing manual processes.
- Implements RPA workshops to understand end to end processes; identifies automation risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with process automation.
- Monitors and keeps up-to-date with RPA-AI improvements and good practices in the market and proposes new ideas to support the business transformation towards automation.
- Supports the Team in managing and monitoring the successful implementation of Finance related projects.
- BSc Degree in Finance, Computer Science or relevant field. MSc Degree and/or equivalent professional qualifications will be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years of hands on experience in RPA (UiPath or other relevant platform).
- Previous experience in project management and implementation is required.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen are essential.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- Critical thinking and decision-making ability.
- Results orientation, self-motivation with passion, energy and a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Team spirit and effective relationship building skills.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.