Retail Marketing Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Retail Marketing Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The purpose of Retail Marketing Specialist is to support the Retail Marketing team to successfully implement marketing & communication plan through key strategic and tactical initiatives such as merchandising guidelines, and POP material creation.
- Works closely with product segments, Marketing & Communication Teams, Sales & Procurement Teams for the planning, production and implementation of all in-store activation, including POP materials and promotions.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of company’s marketing communication plan & has the ability to convert it to a solid in-store communication plan.
- Co-operates with Marketing & Communication Team for the submission of all communication proposals to the Hellenic Gaming Commission.
- Owns the POP materials life-cycle (concept/artwork and messaging development, material R&D & specs, procurement, production, evaluation), by defining the most efficient ideas/solutions, given the respective customer journey & create respective merchandising guidelines.
- Collaborates with Sales Teams, to create “selling stories” & sales aid tools, to effectively present product offering & support them to achieve their sales targets.
- Formulates merchandising team efforts and safeguards the maintenance of the merchandising guidelines.
- Performs regular market visits in OPAP Stores and cascade market feedback on Retail Marketing related area.
- BSc in Business Administration/ Marketing/Communications or other relevant field. MBA/MSc will be preferred.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Retail/Trade Marketing, Sales or Marketing position, in products and/or services, preferably in the Advertising, FMCG & Telco(s).
- Experience in business planning & delivery upon commitments in a cross-functional business environment.
- Customer service excellence with ability to detect customer insights and translate them into solid propositions.
- Strong organizational and numerical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & oral) both in English and Greek language.
- Open minded & innovative with the ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Ability to take the right initiative when is necessary with a “can do” approach.
- A genuine team player, with a result oriented spirit.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.