Retail Manager Make Up
L'Oréal is recruiting a Retail Manager Make Up, Consumer
Products Division, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- Are you passionate about contemporary marketing that is for the first time shaped & driven by L’Oréal? Then joining L’Oréal Consumer Products Division (Marketing Business Structure), in the newly established role of “Retail Manager” might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
Now we are looking for a successful Shopper / Business Development Marketer with a strong shopper marketing skillset that will be able to accelerate growth across retailers for the assigned brands - Maybelline NY, L'Oréal Paris & Essie - via decoding shopper in category of interest and activating shopper intelligence methodologies.
- Unlock the category drivers per channels.
- Use shoppers’ analytics, enable findability of our brands and manage the journey from pre-store to in-store.
- Be accountable for the growth of your brand across retailers and develop differentiated plans for them.
- Initiate business cases on a category, brand, and retailer basis.
- Drive shopper marketing campaign ideas and have input on content creation.
- Consult on Mix management, format strategy.
- Attend Forecast Preparation Meetings, review current forecast status and agree with the Forecasting Team.
- Make sure we have the right consumer/shopper POS materials that support the product choice and envision the digitalization of POS.
- Connect and affiliate with shopper related agencies and enable flow of insights and information within the team.
- Propose disruptive strategies and facilitate decision making.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- 8-10 years of experience in fields like: shopper marketing, business development, marketing, sales, trade marketing.
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.