Qatar Airways is recruiting a Reservations Agent, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the fastest-growing airline in the world. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
- As a Reservations Agent based in Athens, you will provide service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, email and face to face in order to optimise guest satisfaction. Your main duties will be making new reservations; changes to existing reservations; quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage; issuance / re-issuance of tickets; and processing any refunds.
This is a temporary contract role for a period of 4 months.
- You will hold at minimum a High School Certificate with a recognised IATA.
- Knowledge of Amadeus reservation program is required with a minimum of a 3 year experience in an airline or a travel agency using airline systems.
- Previous experience in reservations and ticketing is essential. You must be a customer service oriented person with outstanding communication skills.
- An IATA recognised course/Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing course is required.
- Fluency in both English and Greek is essential for this role.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.