Katikies Hotel is recruiting a Reservation Agent, to be based in Santorini, Greece.
- Katikies Luxury Boutique Resorts is a collection of award-winning curated hotels, located in Mykonos and Santorini. With a portfolio of 6 five stars properties, Katikies Luxury Boutique Resorts has become the symbol of what today’s travelers have come to expect, providing an experiential and aesthetic differentiation that is literally impossible to match.
Inspiring deep emotions of enchantment and fascination, Katikies Hotel in Oia Santorini is renowned for its unparallel services, warm atmosphere and sense of romance uniquely combined in an exceptional setting and natural environment, inviting its guests to experience moments of pure luxury.
Awe inspiring views, sublime Santorini sunsets and perfectly manicured pink bougainvilleas provide the magnificent backdrop for this perennially gleaming, glistening white luxury hotel that spills down the cliffs of the magical Caldera.
- Join our team at Katikies Luxury Boutique Resorts as a Reservations Agent under the direction of the Sales & Marketing Director. We are looking for a courteous self-motivated and detail-oriented Reservations Agent exercising a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service.
- You should have a Hospitality degree and a minimum of 3 years Hotel Industry experience as a Reservations Agent.
- You should be driven by a passion for delivering great customer service and ensuring that all procedures are performed to the hotels standards.
- Excellent knowledge of a Hotel PMS and excellent command of English are essential.
- Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Training and career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal photo