Research SW Engineer (Java EE / Mid Level)
EXUS is recruiting a Research SW Engineer (Java EE / Mid Level),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- You will join a multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Data Scientists and innovation management Experts that excel in driving innovation in software engineering and data analytics, to foster advances in key sectors such as: security, health, finance, creativity and lifelong learning.
- Technical Project Management (effort allocation, task plan, projects' progress overview, participation in calls & meetings).
- Projects' Design & Implementation.
- Providing solutions to any technical related issues during a project’s lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MSc studies will be highly appreciated.
- A team player with a sense of accountability and ownership.
- Experience in research and innovation projects will be highly appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both verbal & written).
- Proven working experience, 1 to 5 years, in Java Enterprise Frameworks (preferably Spring).
- Experience in Systems Design.
- Databases familiarity (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- REST-API (JSON), RESTful services.
- Version control system (GIT).
- Experience working with a Linux environment (familiarity with BASH scripting language).
- Availability for short travels abroad / Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- HTML, CSS.
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis DB, Apache Cassandra DB).
- Knowledge of network architecture, software testing methods and practices as well as test automation (e.g. Jenkins).
- Docker, Docker Swarm.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Remote Working options.
- Modern facilities (In-House restaurant and recreational areas).
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Development opportunities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.