PepsiCo is recruiting a Reporting Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pepsico-Ivi is a subsidiary of PepsiCo. PepsiCo-Ivi’s origins run back to a Greek company called Ivi Panagopoulos.
Founded in 1926 by Nick Panagopoulos, Ivi Panagopoulos was a small beverages company in Maroussi, Athens, named after the ancient Greek goddess Ivi whose duty was to refresh the Gods in Olympus by offering the famous nectar.
During the ’60s and the ’70s, Ivi became a large enterprise with facilities both in Athens and Thessaloniki. The owners at the time also bought out the bottling facilities of the famous “Karandani” water fountains in Loutraki.
- Performance of the US GAAP adjustments required for the preparation of the monthly Reporting Package (HFM).
- Control owner pertaining to uploading monthly files to Reporting Package.
- Preparation of Cost Centers report, explaining deviations vs. Plan and Forecast on a monthly and YTD basis.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Accounts' reconciliation vs General Ledger.
- Financial Data & Cash Flow analysis.
- Inter/Intercompany transactions and Retained Earnings reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Coordination of the monthly Advertising & Marketing expense reconciliation.
- Ability to respond effectively under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Gain understanding and ensure compliance with the PepsiCo policies and procedures.
- University Degree in Finance.
- Msc will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar role.
- Excellent command of the English languange.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate successfully with budget holders across the organization.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point.
- Good understanding of key Accounting Principles and awareness of key Financial Metrics.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Temporary contract
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις