Regional Sales Executive Off Trade
Diageo is recruiting a Regional Sales Executive Off Trade, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role.
- Close monitoring and follow up on brilliant execution.
- Weekly plan to cover order taking for customers and follow up with customer team.
- Successful activation of high impact activity plans.
- Activities within the agreed Customer Plan are delivered with focus on 100% implementation to maximise the required brand, profit and market share targets.
- Detailed tracking and analysis of financial performance ensures targets are successfully reached through necessary course correction as required.
- Return on Investment maximised through customer P&L in line with Trade Investment.
- Monthly cash flow targets are achieved through effective management of invoicing, budget accruals and monitoring, aged debt resolution.
- Incremental volume and profit for customers driven by new opportunities identified and swiftly actioned.
- Detailed analysis of activity performance ensures targets are successfully reached with corrections as required.
Functional capabilities for this role:
- Execute - Turning strategy into action through leadership, planning and disciplined activation.
- Activation & Execution – Is able to use the processes tools and plans that the organization has to ensure brilliant execution in the allocated customers. Monitors in-market execution and informs stakeholders of issues and successes.
- Structured Selling - Demonstrates consistent high standards of execution. Always operates the DWS 8x6 structured appointment.
- Planning & Development of Executional Standards - Knows the everyday minimum execution standards for the customers they work with and understands the 365 Essentials principles and how they translate into these execution standards.
- Negotiation – Uses confidently and regularly the 'Optimum, Desired, Essential' model, trades variables efficiently, flexes style and has tactical awareness with WCP in mind during immediate negotiation Understand the Commercial Opportunity - Identify the opportunity to create value for us and our customers.
- Customer Understanding - Understands their customers' business, including their mission, vision, needs and objectives (both short and long term), and uses this to update joint plans Manage Performance - Use commercial understanding and expertise to make sound business decisions that create value for Diageo and our customers and protect the reputation of our business.
- Commercial Acumen - Has an understanding of spend, volume, margin and profit performance within own area of responsibility. Makes recommendations for change to drive improvement. Has a basic understanding of the customer P&L, customer and category profitability.
- University Bachelor’s degree, Master’s is considered a plus.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, ideally in FMCG sector.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insight from data.
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy - strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.