Accenture is recruiting a Recruiter, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high-performance business agenda for our internal clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people, ultimately having responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
- Meeting recruitment targets by attracting & onboarding senior IT profiles.
- Organize and participate in assessment centers for new joiners.
- Managing candidate experience in terms of recruitment (assessment centers, tests etc.).
- Developing Graduate Recruitment through strong relationships with key universities.
- Executing sourcing strategies (agencies, career advisors, social media etc.)
- Must have over 2 years of experience in recruitment in a multinational organization (IT recruitment experience or experience in big organizations will be considered a plus).
- Combination of IT & HR academic background will be considered a strong plus.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Advanced use of MS Office with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Must display professionalism and confidence.
- Flexible to work long hours when needed.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.