Trafigura is recruiting a Receptionist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world.
The trading business is supported by industrial and financial assets, including 49.3 percent owned global oil products storage and distribution company Puma Energy; global terminals, warehousing and logistics operator Impala Terminals; Trafigura's Mining Group; and Galena Asset Management.
The Company is owned by around 600 of its 4,300 employees who work in 66 offices in 38 countries around the world.
Trafigura has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD12 billion in 2003 to USD180.7 billion in 2018. The Group has been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades, growing prosperity by advancing trade.
- The purpose of this role is to provide a professional reception and administration services to the Athens office and its visitors. The role will support the facilities and administration team to ensure that the office is maintained safely, providing a pleasant working environment as well as supporting team administration requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Consistent Dependability.
- Personal time management.
- External professional visitors.
- External suppliers including cleaning and maintenance staff.
- Office staff.
- Management and Directors of TRAFIGURAigura.
- Permanent contract
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.