PeopleCert is recruiting a Receptionist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in certification industry, with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a Receptionist.
Are you an energetic, friendly and customer- centric personality? Would you manage the company's reception,provide administrative support to various people and departments and ensure the smooth and professional treatment of visitors?
This is a great opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and fun environment.
- Professional treatment of all visitors (e.g. clients, suppliers, partners).
- Incoming and outgoing mail protocol handling.
- Control and support meeting scheduling within company.
- Ensure that meeting rooms and the reception meet the company’s standards.
- Manage courier services, both within Greece and internationally, including problem solving when necessary.
- Manage inventory control of all everyday use stationery supplies.
- Implement the policies and procedures of company's Quality Management Systems.
- University Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1-2 years working experience in related position.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English (C2 Level) is mandatory. Command of the Turkish language is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels (in person, e-mail and phone).
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize work and multitask.
- Work well independently with teamwork mentality.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.