Γιατροί Χωρίς Σύνορα (Médecins Sans Frontières)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is recruiting a Receptionist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The MSF movement is built around 5 operational centers (OC) supported by 23 sections and offices worldwide.
The MSF-Mission in Greece provides humanitarian and medical assistance to the refugee and migrants populations fleeing conflict in their home countries and following a migration route via Greece and the Balkans towards Northern Europe.
- Receive and welcome patients and visitors.
- Manage clinic’s daily schedule.
- Maintain the beneficiaries’ registry and provide new beneficiaries with patient card.
- Refer all non-routine information to the social worker. Inform supervisors in the case of any incident / problem.
- Monitor of transportation for patients and staff.
- Operate the telephone switchboard and deal with all incoming, outgoing and transferring of calls. Maintain a call register informing all professionals about the calls received during their absence.
- Keep the reception premises neat and tidy.
- Previous front desk experience preferably in a clinic.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek, English. French, Farsi or Arabic is an asset.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with MSF or other NGOs is an asset.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Full time position.
- Annual gross salary: According to MSF Salary Policy.
- Duration: 3-month contract (possibility of indefinite extension).
- Location: Athens Day Care Centre.
- Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English quoting reference code "Receptionist” in the subject line of the e-mail at: MSFCH-Athens-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter