Euroxx is recruiting a Receptionist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Based on its dynamics, commitment to its objectives and people-centered orientation, Euroxx Securities was distinguished from the beginning of its operation and is consistently among the largest - in terms of market share- Greek brokerage firms, providing a comprehensive range of products and services to the investors.
The success of Euroxx is based on a combination of experience and reliable knowledge of the Greek stock market and international capital and money markets, which offers investors the advantage of being fully informed on the selection of appropriate investment products at the appropriate time.
- We are seeking to employ a young and dynamic individual to serve at our Front Desk reception.
- Assertive, self motivated, tenacious and a winning mentality.
- Ability to learn, think, and react quickly.
- Posses a flexible, pro-active work approach as well as high levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business related discipline.
- People oriented and results driven individual.
- Work experience in related position is perceived as positive, but not a prerequisite.
- Candidates should ideally be under the age of 30 years.
- Candidates should be multi lingual (both Greek and English at least) to fluent degree.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered, along with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation online at email@example.com quoting reference "FDRP".
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις