Atlantica Hotels & Resorts
Atlantica Hotels & Resorts is recruiting a Receptionist, to be based in Kos, Greece.
- Atlantica Hotels & Resorts is seeking for its resorts in Kos: Receptionist.
- Getting trained on all front office functions.
- Attending visitors, and handling their queries and any possible complaint.
- Attending phone calls, and forwarding them to the concerned people.
- Receiving couriers and forwarding them to the addressed people.
- Maintaining the visitors’ record.
- Allotting the sessions and appointment time with the authorities to the clients.
- Managing all the necessary preparations for important events and conventions.
- Checking and replying to emails.
- Welcome, check in and check out guests/groups.
- Night Audit.
- Coordinate and maintain inter-communication between various departments.
- Focusing on providing customer-oriented services and fulfillment.
- Follows company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygiene.
- Attends all the trainings as per directed by the supervisors.
- Good personal and professional abilities needed.
- Fluent in English and German languages.
- Enchanting individuality.
- Ability to perform in collaboration with individuals.
- Computer understanding.
- Flexibility to perform in all situations.
- Strong communication and composing skills.
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to communicate with the guest and other departments.
- Must be a self-motivated person with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and see to the completion to the task assigned.
- Please submit your CV with a recent photo.
- Communication will only take place with the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the position.
- The company manages all requests in absolute confidentiality.
- CV's that will be incomplete will not be taken into account in the selection process.