Quality Control Professional
Barilla is recruiting a Quality Control Professional, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla is an Italian family-owned food company. Established in 1877, it’s now an international Group present in more than 100 countries.
A world leader in the markets of pasta and ready–to–use sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy and crispbread in Scandinavia, the Barilla Group is recognized worldwide as a symbol of Italian know–how.
Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread. Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia. Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,100 people of different nationalities and cultures. Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s well being and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla Hellas is seeking to recruit a Quality Control Professional within Volos’ Flour Mill. The individual will be based in Volos, Greece and will report to the Mill Manager.
The objective of the position is to support the effective implementation of all processes and policies of Mill’s quality control function.
- Analyse durum wheat and finished product/semolina to guarantee compliance with all Barilla standards.
- Contribute to semolina production planning according to Mill’s Manager directions and Barilla Theva plant’s production schedule.
- Responsible for the guidelines given to mill operators during the production procedure in order to provide the required quantities and mixes of semolina, at the agreed quality level.
- Deploy Quality and Food Safety management system and support the Mill Manager in all annual internal and external audits , including upstream and downstream processes and interfaces.
- Support the development of quality control plans.
- Design and manage the cleaning plan and pest control program.
- Daily communication with Q&T- QC colleagues in Theva plant to achieve best execution of production procedure.
- Cooperation with Quality & Technology colleagues in headquarters to support the implementation of best practices within Barilla..
- University Degree in Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Chemical Engineering.
- Working experience in relevant positions is highly appreciated.
- Fluent Greek speaker and fluent in Italian and English.
- Previous experience in Quality, Safety, Energy and Environment Systems (ISO 22000, 14000, 50000 & OHSAS).
- Attention to detail and commitment to results.
- Result oriented, dynamic and self-motivated personality.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.