PeopleCert is recruiting a Quality Auditor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- Are you obsessed with helping organisations improving their processes? Are you interested in working as external auditor onsite and remotely? You will monitor the compliance of accredited organizations and provide guidance to our Training Organisation clients regarding the implementation of management systems.
- Organising and delivering audits (onsite or remote) to the international network of accredited training and examination organizations in line with PeopleCert and Test Owners’ requirements.
- Reviewing Partners’ websites, marketing material and social media and follows-up on any Non-conformities and/or AO corrective actions required.
- Conducting ad-hoc audits to investigate alleged malpractices, complaint, etc.
- Conducting unannounced audits and mystery candidate visits.
- Conducting quality documentation review and providing guidance and feedback.
- Submiting audit documentation within specified time-frame and following-up on any corrective actions.
- Timely responding to any request for an audit and working effectively with the Quality team or other PeopleCert teams.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Quality Management, Business Administration, Education or similar discipline. A relevant Postgraduate Degree would be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ auditing experience in the wide area of Management systems, either in a consulting company or certification body, or within a well-structured quality department. Relevant working experience acquired in international environment would be considered as an asset; in case the applicant has over 10 years’ experience in the subject, some of the below may not be required.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Familiarity with the international standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 19011; Auditor certificates or training completion certificates would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent command of the English Language (relevant certificates would be considered as an asset).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both local language & English.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Advanced computer literacy is required.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις