Quality assurance (QA) Automation Test Engineer
ZuluTrade is recruiting a Quality assurance (QA) Automation
Test Engineer, to be based in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for a passionate Quality assurance (QA) Automation Test engineer to ensure the quality of our cutting-edge products and an awesome user experience. Working with cross-functional teams of product owners, developers and designers, you will ensure the quality assurance of a broad range of product features.
Being hands on in performing daily tests – manually as well as automatically - on multiple platforms and using the latest software builds, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the platform, as well as for investigating issues found and providing detailed issue/defect reports via our issue ticketing system.
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Implement and execute automation tests for web and/or mobile apps.
- To succeed in this role, you should consider yourself detail oriented and primarily concerned about the end-user experience, as well as highly organized and methodical. Apart from your passion for technology, you need to take initiatives striving for optimization.
- BSc in engineering.
- Prior quality assurance and testing experience.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium, Protractor and robot-framework, or Appium.
- Fluency in both English and Greek languages (verbal and written).
- Prior working experience with products related to Finance/Trading field will be considered a plus.
- Experience with specific non-functional testing types i.e. Portability (cross-browser, mobile devices) and Internationalization, is a plus.
- To be a certified tester is a plus.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.