Quality Assurance Engineer (IoT)
Vodafone is recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer (IoT),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Vodafone Greece is a member of Vodafone Group Plc, one of the world’s leaders in telecommunications, with a strong presence in the country’s mobile, fixed and internet market.
At Vodafone we recognize that our business success and growth is based on our people.
We seek to attract, develop and retain the talent in HR, to ensure unceasing achievement of business objectives and priorities. Our goal is to be perceived as a team with exceptional abilities.
- Being part of an agile team, the QA Engineer is responsible for establishing and maintaining the quality of team’s deliverables. By developing and executing tests QA Engineers ensure that functionality will meet both Product Owner and end customer needs.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to ensure adherence to expected quality.
- Design and implement acceptance tests for user and technical stories.
- Test and validate solution against user and technical story acceptance criteria, leveraging automation where possible.
- Debug tests and provide corrective actions to software engineering.
- Identify, record, and monitor testing bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect density and early life incidents.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Manage incidents as level two and level three support.
- Suggest improvements to user stories and UX.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Three or more years of work experience in software quality assurance, testing, programming and /or systems analysis.
- Experience of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases.
- Experience of automated testing tools and scripting.
- Experience working with SoapUI.
- Professional experience and knowledge of IoT industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Ranorex or related tools is a plus.
- JIRA/Confluence experience preferred.
- Experience working with agile methodologies / in agile teams strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills, with high-levels of creativity.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distil difficult technical concepts into simple and actionable practices.
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple balls.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.