PeopleCert is recruiting a Quality Associate, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry is looking for a talented and exceptional individual to join our team as an in-house Quality Auditor.
By this role you will coordinate and manage the audits conducted internationally by our external Auditors' team and perform audits yourself when needed. The role also participates in ad-hoc quality team projects and tasks.
- Provide guidance on quality and accreditation issues, including quality documentation review when required.
- Coordinate and monitor audits carried out by external auditors and review relevant documentation; deliver audits when needed.
- Act as Auditors’ main point of contact and provide any assistance required.
- Perform audits of sample of the online proctored exams, report on findings and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Take part in ad-hoc quality team projects, as assigned by the Head of Quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Business Administration or similar discipline. A relevant Postgraduate Degree will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the wide area of Management systems, either in a consulting company or certification body, or within a well-structured quality department.
- Relevant working experience acquired abroad or in international environment is mandatory.
- Familiar with development, implementation and maintenance of management systems based on international standards, such as ISO 9001 and accreditation requirements based on ISO/IEC17024.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Experience in working with Bodies, Test Owners, regulatory Authorities (Hellenic Accreditation System, EOPPEP, etc) is desired.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.