QA Automation Engineer
Upstream is recruiting a QA Automation Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- As a QA Automation Engineer, part of the SecureD team, you will be part of a very competent software team that works on mission – critical applications contributing in all phases of the development process. You will join our Quality Assurance automation team, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing for the leading anti-fraud solution for digital advertising in wireless telecommunication Service Providers worldwide. Your work will ultimately allow Upstream to positively impact billions of consumers around the world.
- Contribute in extending automation to cover new products and modules.
- Design and implement tools for executing automated tests.
- Balance time to market with the perfect solution.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications and that cover all aspects of the implementation.
- Provide feedback on design documentation and create test plans.
- Actively involved in Unit testing of application modules.
- Analyze release notes from turnover to testing, including configuration specifications and details of changes in each release.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of full time Software Development experience in a product company (preferably using Java).
- Knowledge of basic principles of Quality assurance in software.
- Good grasp of Continuous Integration and Release Management principles.
- Experience in test automation using Selenium, TestNG or other similar frameworks.
- Understanding of the application development and deployment life cycle and methodologies is a must.
- Hands on experience on Linux/UNIX operating system.
- Knowledge of SQL (experience in NoSQL databases will be considered a plus).
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations.
- Dependable, reliable, with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Flexible work style to get the job done without compromising quality standards.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment and ability to balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.