APIVITA is recruiting a Purchasing Manager, to be based in
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora.
APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 14 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
- Serves the company's procurement needs by ensuring the best balance between quality and price regarding raw materials for production, packaging, promotional materials and general supplies. Discovers alternative suppliers based on the company's quality standards and requirements. Detects and proposes ways of reducing excess costs and improve effectiveness in procurement-related processes.
- Collaborates with Brand Development department in order to select new packaging and raw materials.
- Looks for alternative suppliers from the Greek and international market.
- Communicates with suppliers on key issues arising in high-cost orders / offers for raw, packaging and promotional materials as well as finished products.
- Negotiates with suppliers in order to secure advantageous terms regarding price, credit, delivery time, etc.
- Participates in the optimization of order quantities in important projects.
- Intervenes to solve important quality or delivery problems from vendors.
- Reports directly to Supply Chain Senior Director and supervises a team of twο professionals.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- MSc in Supply Chain Management will be considered an asset.
- Proven working experience of 3-5 years in relevant position, ideally in cosmetics/pharma or FMCG company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and ERP software.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven attitude.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.