Public Relations Assistant
APIVITA is recruiting a Public Relations Assistant,
to be based in
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora.
APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 14 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
- We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our Global PR team with various administrative tasks, while participating in the development and execution of PR plans and activities.
- Participate in organizing and execution of department’s activities, f.i. events, campaigns etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (print, digital, social media) and create the PR monthly reports.
- Monitor the department’s budget.
- Support communication with stakeholders (influencers, media, clients etc.).
- Support collaboration with internal teams (e.g. Marketing) and global partners to maximize brand consistency in all PR efforts.
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties.
- University Degree (Bachelor) in Communication, Marketing or a related field (Business Administration, etc).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus (French/Spanish preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Proven working experience, ideally in natural cosmetics or FMCG, will be considered an asset.
- Private health medical insurance.
- Opportunities for career development in a globally challenging environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.