EXUS is recruiting a Project Manager, to be based in
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- You will join a team of highly skilled professionals that develops the world leading credit risk management system, to work on customer project implementation, operational and technical support.
- Coordinating the Projects Management activities from Project Kick Off to Go Live.
- Project Planning & Monitoring.
- Participating in Steering Committee Meetings.
- Controlling Projects' Progress.
- Internal & external Project Reporting (On time / In budget / PnL).
- Stakeholder Management (internal / external).
- Risk Management.
- Requirement Analysis & active participation at the Projects' implementation.
- Coordination of Effort Estimations.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Studies or related discipline University Degree.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Software Development Projects, of which 1.5 + years of experience in managing a project.
- Experience in Banking Projects will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & requests (e.g. managing 2 Projects simultaneously).
- Experience working with Waterfall / Agile / Hybrid development methodologies.
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issue.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Greek.
- Project Management specific certifications will be a plus (PMP / PRINCE2).
- Since the majority of our Projects is abroad, the requested travelling time is 30% yearly.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.