Project Coordinator (IT Demand)
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Project
Coordinator (IT Demand), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- The Project Coordinator works in assistance to the IT Demand SCM Manager, having the overall responsibility for building and maintaining the project portfolio assisting in the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Works closely with the Business counterparts, Local and Regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on business needs.
- Participates in the planning and defining scope of each project.
- Coordinates the execution of projects, covering time, cost, budget and quality issues.
- Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field.
- 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of retail. Previous experience in any of the following areas: SAP retail ERP, Warehouse Management Systems.
- Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the area of retail will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Office, Project, Visio).
- Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong results orientation and resourcefulness.
- Excellent organizational and facilitation skills.
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills, ability to build partnerships.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.