OPAP is recruiting a Products Supervisor - Tora Wallet, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Tora Wallet S.A., member of OPAP Group, is an Electronic Money Institution, licensed and regulated by the Bank of Greece, employing talented and highly knowledgeable people in the area of payments, e-money and other innovative services. We are operating through a wide network of certified representatives spanning the Greek region, which includes OPAP stores and other retail locations, while at the same time preparing to launch our unique electronic channel offerings.
The Products Supervisor is responsible for the design, development and smooth day-to-day management of Tora financial products, focusing on bill payments and cash-to-cash remittances. The right incumbent is expected to marshal new and innovative ideas in product design – originating from a number of different industries – to a coherent product roadmap, ensuring proper and timely execution, with the objective to differentiate / be ahead of the market.
- Investigates and uncovers the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and gathers any related information.
- Leads workshops; performs analysis of business needs and transforms them into functional requirements; uses data modelling practices to analyze and present findings and suggestions.
- Performs business process mapping and business process re-engineering.
- Prepares Business Process Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Test Cases, Manuals, Training Material and communicates approved documentation to IT development teams (internal and/or external).
- Continuously checks documentation for quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Develops project plans and provides project management assistance; provides post project implementation support.
- Verifies the quality of the products and services delivered by IT and suggests improvements.
- Timely notifies if there are scope/quality risks (not covered functionality, unspecified SLAs etc.) within the Project/Program stream.
- BSc in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or relevant fields. An MSc degree will be preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in retail product management and/or financial services product management and/or high-tech product management.
- Proficient MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven experience in product design, know-your-customer, product development, requirements analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis and product strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Evidence of end-to-end delivery of a successful product/service, ideally in the financial services/fintech area.
- Knowledge of agile processes and a focus on the end-to-end delivery of products.
- Experience in payments / bill payments / remittances area is a strong plus.
- Superb organizational and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English.
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.