Όμιλος Cablel Ελληνικά Καλώδια
Cablel S.A. is recruiting a Production Engineer, to be based
in Thiva, Greece.
- The Cablel® Hellenic Cables Group represents the cable production and marketing sector of Viohalco SA. The Company started its activities in 1950 as a Viohalco plant and in 1973 was incorporated as an independent subsidiary under the name Hellenic Cables, expanding its production and trade operations. Today, the Cablel® Hellenic Cables Group consists of Hellenic Cables S.A. which operates three plants in Viotia, Greece that produce cables, enamelled wires and plastic and elastomer compounds; the Fulgor S.A. plant in Corinth, Greece, which manufactures power cables, power and fibre optic submarine cables and copper wires; Icme Ecab S.A., a power and telecommunication cable manufacturer in Bucharest, Romania and Lesco Ltd Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria which manufactures wooden reels and pallets.
With a strong export orientation and focus on development of value added products, such as high and extra-high voltage cables and submarine cables, the Group implements significant investments towards enriching its product portfolio and enhancing its sustainability profile. Τhe Company implemented a EUR 60 million approximately investment plan for the manufacture of high-voltage submarine cables in Fulgor's plant.
- CABLEL S.A. is seeking a Production Engineer to join our team in our Plant in Thiva, which focuses on the production of onshore power and telecommunication cables.
- Supervise the execution of the production program and plans corrective actions.
- Controls, studies and suggests improvements in working conditions, functionality, ergonomics and performance of its liability departments (increase productivity, reduce scrap, rebates, overweight).
- Proposes and supervises the use of new materials.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Recommend modifications and/or investments to upgrade systems to reduce operating costs.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in industrial environment.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks applications.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems/opportunities and drive cost-effective solutions.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize workload.
- Good mathematical ability.
- Excellent understanding of budget development, monitoring and control.
- Results and action oriented.
- Ability to provide timely and effective communications to all levels of the organization.
- A unique opportunity to thrive in one of the pioneering companies in cable manufacturing.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Life & Health Insurance Plan.
- Additional Bonus, based on results.
- Company Car.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.