Product Retail Marketing Assistant
OPAP is recruiting a Product Retail Marketing Assistant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Product Retail Marketing Assistant supports the delivery of Go-to-Market activities for specific products, with ultimate goal to meet sales targets. In addition, the Product Retail Marketing Assistant has a significant role in optimizing in-Store Customer experience, by providing feedback, gathering issues and best practices and updating relevant guidebooks.
- Supports the delivery of Go- to-Market activities for specific products and services by gathering retail customer insights, testing new product displays in network, collecting feedback from in-store customer experience and developing good practices.
- Maintains and supports the Minimum Standards and relevant guidebooks.
- Organizes and supports agent working groups by preparing the agenda, drafting communication/ presentation material, collecting and sharing feedback and following up on action items decided.
- Executes pilot plan activities, monitors pilot execution in store and collects qualitative feedback from the pilots.
- Cooperates closely with the Contact Center and the Training Team to plan/define regular and ad hoc campaigns related to pilot projects and other Go-to-Market activities.
- Works with the Sales Reporting Team to plan/define reporting needs; performs basic statistical/ financial analysis to support decision making on cost and revenue related matters.
- Participates ad-hoc in UATs, by running selected UATs for any retail related SW updates (agent terminal UI/UX, content, customer receipts).
- Assists the Retail Excellence Team in preparing presentations or any other documents/ reports required.
- Bachelor in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics or other relevant field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office; mainly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Results orientation, determination and effectiveness in getting things done.
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical, planning and organizational skills.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.