Tradeline is recruiting a Product Owner, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- As a Product Owner, the chosen candidate will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for professionals to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist, under the VP of product.
- Lead product design, development, and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects.
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
- Support marketing, sales, and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content, and demos.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- 3+ years of product management experience for enterprise software.
- Experience in B2B software development.
- Strong technical background is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Excellent knowledge of English is required).
- Ability to effectively interface with customers and development team.
- Must have experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing staff.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management.
- BA/BS (degree in a technical field preferred).
- Experience in shipping, commodities or supply chain is a big plus.
- Attractive salary package.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools.
- Company sponsored educational resources (conferences, training and certifications upon approval).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.