Product Marketing Specialist
Upstream is recruiting a Product Marketing Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- We are looking for a talented Product marketing specialist who is passionate about driving product marketing initiatives and taking our brands to the next level.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a background in brand management and visual communication. You should be able to provide support to Product Marketing team with assistance in the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy to enhance brand story and drive growth and market share gains based on business priorities. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Brand initiatives: Collaborate with design and product teams to produce high quality materials for our brand.
- Product launches: Work with the product marketing team to provide messaging, storyboard and design concepts as needed for pitching decks, exciting internal and external newsletters, and many more branded content projects awareness campaigns.
- Website: Craft compelling messaging and suggest design ideas for our products to drive traffic, engagement and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Blogs & Social Media: In addition to creating regular content for website, you’ll become a regular contributor to blogs and social media outside of corporate website creating branded content for our products.
- Helps coordinate and project manage tactical initiatives with our agency partners, including briefs, events organization, packaging.
- Optimize content for all product marketing initiatives through editing, proofreading.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Media & Communications or Journalism or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven working experience in creating top selling materials people actually want to read and use, sharing content on channels and measuring results of product marketing activities.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills in English with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present content and social performance translating complex data into compelling messaging and powerful words.
- Experience with WordPress, Medium, CMS, Slideshare, PPT, Mailchip and the top social channels.
- Energetic and passionate with an entrepreneurial, flexible spirit.
- Previous experience working in a startup will be consider as plus.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.