Product Marketing Manager
Pobuca is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pobuca-SiEBEN is a software house that has been functioning in the Greek market since 2000. We develop our own software, Pobuca Suite, as well as provide integration services for Microsoft and also network services. We are certified Microsoft and Cisco partners and have been awarded twice the Microsoft partner of the year award.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, health insurance plan, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- We are looking for a product marketing manager to lead our inbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like lead generation, email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work within the marketing team and interact with product and IT teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Study company productsTranslate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (advertising, product launching etc).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, paid and display advertising campaigns that will increase traffic to our website, blog and resources.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Design, build and maintain our products’ social media presence in collaboration with our content marketing manager.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Digital marketing manager or similar role.
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning, messaging, content creation, and storytelling.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords / Linkedin campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo) used to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers using dynamic workflows.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.Health Insurance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.