Product Manager, Spanish Language Qualification
PeopleCert is recruiting a Product Manager, Spanish Language Qualification, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in assessment and certification of Business, IT and Language skills across 200 countries, is seeking an exceptional and talented individual to join our team. We are looking to grow our language qualifications team with a Product Manager for the LanguageCert qualifications portfolio who is passionate about maximising product value, uncovering customer insights and implementing B2B & B2C marketing strategies, aiming to position our language certifications in the Spanish market.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and act as the enabler for the development of product services and marketing material, and support all marketing activities of the language qualifications portfolio in Spain. The ideal candidate is expected to be an organized person, able to efficiently multi-task, be a team player, have attention to detail and an appreciation for high quality work, along with the ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organisation.
- Continuously improve products and services of the organisation’s language examination / certification programmes across B2B & B2C channels.
- Offer support to our in-market sales team, ensuring market needs are catered for.
- Coordinate internal teams on market specific requirements and assist the product rollout.
- Contribute to content, design and communication implementations.
- Assist in organising B2B and B2C campaigns across diverse marketing channels, measuring performance and reporting against goals.
- Implement tactical plans and sales support activities.
- Up-keep the relevant product/ services documentation.
- Conduct market research, competition analysis, consumer behaviour and customer experience analysis.
- Native Spanish speaker, permanently living in Athens. Non-native Spanish speakers’ applications will not be considered.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- Working knowledge of English (minimum B2 level).
- 3-5 years relevant working experience, in marketing/ product management.
- Spanish language copywriting experience or teaching experience will be highly appreciated.
- MS Office use competence (mainly MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.